Deadline: 30 August 2019
Coles has launched its Coles Nurture Fund for helping small to medium Australian producers, farmers and manufacturers to innovate and grow their business.
Coles launched the $50 million Nurture Fund in April 2015. Since then, we have offered more than $19 million in financial support to 50 different producers to help fund the development of new market-leading products, technologies and processes.
The maximum single allocation of funds under the CNF is $500,000.
- To be eligible for funding from the CNF Applicants must:
- have a turnover that is less than $25,000,000 per annum;
- employ no more than 50 full time employees (excluding casual seasonal labour);
- have a registered Australian Business Number;
- have been trading for a minimum of two years;
- provide audited financial statements for a minimum of the previous two financial years;
- provide a funding declaration from an external accountant on the accountant’s company letterhead confirming ability to fund applicant’s share of project costs and solvency.
- To be eligible to apply for the Coles Nurture Fund all of the above criteria must be met.
- Applicants that have already secured co-investments for their project from other entities will be considered.
- However, funds cannot be allocated for general operational expenses including rent, utilities, marketing or remuneration for existing staff. Nor can funds be used as security to obtain, or comply with, any form of loan, credit, payment or other interest or for the preparation of, or in the course of, any litigation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.coles.com.au/corporate-responsibility/coles-nurture-fund