The Government of India is seeking applications for DISQovery 2022 – Innovate for Purposeful Impact for teams of Young Innovators with an entrepreneurial bent of mind, who want to turn an idea or a concept into a successful social enterprise.
They should be willing to commit for the next 12-18 months to further their cause in the areas of Assistive Technology, AgriTech and Health & Wellness Tech and Sustainability Technical Solutions. An early-stage startup, which is keen on growing and scaling its innovation will also be a perfect fit for the program.
Digital Impact Square (DISQ), A TCS Foundation Initiative, is an open social innovation platform designed to enhance the lives of citizens. It is an online platform with a physical presence at Nashik, Maharashtra. The platform encourages innovation using digital technologies, to address the needs of citizens through their voice and that of the local administration, government, and industry.
- Assistive Technology
- Adaptive technology
- Hearing disability
- Visual Impairment
- Occupational Disability
- Cognitive Impairment
- Digital Learning
- Health and Wellness Tech
- Mental Health
- Traditional Indian Medicine
- Sustainability Technology Solutions
- Healthcare Resources
Who are they looking for?
- A team of Young innovators with an entrepreneurial bent of mind, who want to turn an idea or a concept into a successful startup and are willing to commit next 12-18 months to further their cause in a specific thematic area.
- An early-stage startup, which is keen on growing and scaling their innovation.
- Fiscal Incentives
- Financial support – Milestone based
- Non-Fiscal Incentives
- Access to a vast ecosystem of partners across multiple domains including Industry, Academia, Government, and NGOs
- Mentorship – One on one coaching and mentoring by highly experienced coaches from DISQ
- Mentoring by industry and domain experts
- Pre-incubation support to refine your MVP
- Build a multi-disciplinary team with Technical, Design, and MBA interns
- Pilot opportunities with Ecosystem partners
- Support for IP/ Startup registration
- Special Incentives
- Post Incubation Support:
- Enable Grants for Incubated teams from various funding agencies.
- Grow stage incubation support from Partnered Incubator programs
- Post Incubation Support:
- They are looking for passionate teams /social entrepreneurs who want to bring in a change and create an impact in society through digital innovations.
- Apply only if you are:
- Any Individual or a team (two or more) that has an innovative Idea with detailed problems or ideas validated with beneficiaries and a Prototype or MVP that addresses the existing challenges.
- The Idea/ Prototype / MVP should use the Digital Technologies.
- Founding members of the team are less than 27 years of age and should not be currently employed. If there are team members that are older and augmenting the team, do mention that.
- Passion and commitment to grow and scale creating social impact thereby influencing lives positively.
- The initiative is ideally in the pre-revenue stage. A team who has received Prize Money or Grants may apply by providing the details about the funding organization.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3qp1tUn