Deadline: 30 April 2017
The Foundation fiat panis is seeking nominations for the Justus von Liebig-Award for World Nutrition for outstanding achievements in the fight against hunger and poverty.
The prize will be awarded to people or institutions which have made an outstanding contribution to the improvement of world nutrition or to alleviate the consequences of under- and malnutrition.
Areas of Interest
The following areas are of particular interest:
- scientific contributions to research and teaching in the field of agricultural or nutritional sciences and related disciplines,
- entrepreneurial and organizational services,
- achievements of a humanitarian nature and
- contributions to the communication of world food problem and possible solutions.
- The prize is endowed with 25,000 Euro.
- It will be awarded in an undivided manner and presented at a ceremonial event in autumn 2017.
How to Apply
- The nomination should be accompanied by:
- Personal data including address
- Curriculum vitae and important data of the nomination
- Brief description of the outstanding achievements in special regard for the improvement of world nutrition
- Applicants can send their nomination proposal to the Executive Director at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Call for Nominations.