Deadline: 31 March 2017
Temasek Foundation Ecosperity is seeking proposals for Sustainable, Innovative Solutions to Improve Liveability. The Foundation seeks to help innovators overcome initial obstacles to reach a stage where they can demonstrate the effectiveness of their ideas for eventual application.
Temasek Foundation Ecosperity is a Singapore-based non-profit philanthropic organisation that funds and supports strategic and impact-driven programmes focusing on championing the sustainability of our global ecosystem and the development of innovative solutions to improve liveability.
- Air quality
- Infectious Disease Prevention and Control
- Waste Management
The funding for each project will typically not exceed S$3 million.
- Interested parties, such as individuals or groups, researchers, collaborators, institutions, organisations or companies, are invited to submit their plans on identifying, proposing and implementing imaginative, strategic and impact-driven solutions to sustainability and liveability challenges.
- Temasek Foundation Ecosperity (TF Ecosperity) provides funding for later stage applied, translational research and development proposals, and/ or commercialisation efforts of innovative solutions of important liveability and sustainability issues that have an impact on Singapore and beyond. The Foundation does not fund early or pure research efforts.
- The proposed solutions should benefit Singapore, be applicable to or adaptable in Singapore, even if they do not originate from Singapore. Solutions should be commercially viable. Solutions that are financially sustainable in the long term and have considerable social impact may also be considered.
- Key applicants should ideally be based and carry out the bulk of the project in Singapore. Exceptions to this can be made on a case by case basis.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Temasek Foundation Ecosperity.