Deadline: 30 September 2018
Acción Cultural Española is accepting applications for its Mobility Grants with an aim to boost the capacity of Spain’s culture sector and its creative industries to operate internationally, by promoting the international circulation and mobility of works, productions, artists, creators, agents and culture and creative professionals from Spain at the request of international cultural organisations and institutions.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Programme is designed to encourage foreign organisations and institutions of interest in the cultural field – both public and private – to feature Spanish or Spanish-resident artists, culture professionals and cultural creators in overseas programmes in order to enhance the international visibility, mobility and recognition of the latter, who should preferably be novel or emerging artists, professionals and creators or at an intermediate stage in their careers and in need of international exposure.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The maximum amount AC/E awards to each project is fifteen thousand euros (€15,000) and the applicant must undertake to fund at least 50% of the cost of the proposed activity for which the grant is requested.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants must be foreign cultural organisations or institutions, legal and tax incorporated in its country of residence and able to issue commercial invoices, public or private, that wish to feature participants from Spain’s creative and culture sector (Spanish or Spanish-resident) in programmes, projects or cultural activities in their respective countries.
- Regarding the profile of the applicant organisation or institution:
- it is a foreign organisation or institution, public or private, that is culturally significant in its country of origin or internationally reputed;
- the foreign organisation or institution has sufficient means and capabilities to carry out the proposed activities for which the grants are requested and to guarantee compliance with the conditions that regulate them.
- Regarding the profile of the activity project:
- the activity is part of a general project that is feasible and has continuity;
- it is preferably an activity originating from an activity project previously approved under the Visitors category of the PICE;
- the project helps consolidate the presence of the Spanish professional or creator on the international scene;
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Mobility Grants.