Deadline: 3 December 2018
The Japan Foundation is inviting applications for its Grant Program for Enhancing People-to-People Exchange which is designed to expand the bases for exchange and to promote understanding and friendship among the people in Japan and other Asian countries, particularly ASEAN countries.
Grants will be provided to successful exchange projects at grassroots and regional levels.
Portions of the following categories can be covered by the grant.
- Travel expense (international and domestic travel)
- Venue and equipment use
- Be organizations based in Japan.
- Not be grantees of the first-round of applications (i.e. Grantees of the first-round cannot apply for the second round of the same fiscal year.)
- Grant programs are offered by the Japan Foundation’s overseas offices in ASEAN countries. Please contact their offices in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam for more information.
- Exchange projects at grassroots and regional levels which are to be implemented in ASEAN countries or in Japan.
- Projects that involve two or more countries must involve ASEAN and Japan as its majority participants.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application from via given website.
For more information, please visit Japan Foundation.