Deadline: 24 February 2020
Arts and Disability Connect (ADC) is a scheme open to artists with disabilities working in any artform.
It offers artists the opportunity to:
- Connect with other practitioners or venues;
- Make a change in their practice;
- ‘Step up’ in terms of scope and scale;
- Reach new audiences and to engage in mentoring and training.
The ADC scheme aims to support established and emerging artists with disabilities to develop their practice and make new work while connecting with the wider arts sector in Ireland.
Arts and Disability Connect New Work
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Maximum award is available upto €8,000;
- For more established artists with a strong track record in their professional practice who wish to work with artists and arts partners to develop new work and present in established arts organisations, venues, and festivals etc.
Arts and Disability Connect Mentoring
- Maximum award is available upto €2,000;
- For artists at all stages of career development including emerging artists who wish to engage in mentoring opportunities.
Arts and Disability Connect Training
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Maximum award is available upto €1,000;
- For artists at all stages of career development, including emerging artists, who wish to engage in professional development and other learning opportunities.
- To be eligible applicants must be an individual artist with a disability, who can demonstrate a professional practice in their artform and who is living in the Republic of Ireland.
- Arts Council supported artforms are architecture, circus, dance, film, literature, music, opera, street arts and spectacle, theatre, traditional arts and visual arts.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Do not have a disability as outlined above;
- Are not living in the Republic of Ireland;
- Are already in receipt of Arts Council funding for the activities for which they are applying;
- Have submitted an application for more than one strand of ADC ;
- Are in undergraduate education during September 2020 – August 2021.
For more information, visit http://www.artscouncil.ie/Funds/Arts-and-Disability-Connect/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.