Deadline: 24 February 2020
Arts and Disability Connect (ADC) is a scheme open to artists with disabilities working in any artform.
It offers artists the opportunity to:
- Connect with other practitioners or venues;
- Make a change in their practice;
- ‘Step up’ in terms of scope and scale;
- Reach new audiences and to engage in mentoring and training.
The ADC scheme aims to support established and emerging artists with disabilities to develop their practice and make new work while connecting with the wider arts sector in Ireland.
Arts and Disability Connect New Work
- Maximum award is available upto €8,000;
- For more established artists with a strong track record in their professional practice who wish to work with artists and arts partners to develop new work and present in established arts organisations, venues, and festivals etc.
Arts and Disability Connect Mentoring
- Maximum award is available upto €2,000;
- For artists at all stages of career development including emerging artists who wish to engage in mentoring opportunities.
Arts and Disability Connect Training
- Maximum award is available upto €1,000;
- For artists at all stages of career development, including emerging artists, who wish to engage in professional development and other learning opportunities.
- To be eligible applicants must be an individual artist with a disability, who can demonstrate a professional practice in their artform and who is living in the Republic of Ireland.
- Arts Council supported artforms are architecture, circus, dance, film, literature, music, opera, street arts and spectacle, theatre, traditional arts and visual arts.
- Do not have a disability as outlined above;
- Are not living in the Republic of Ireland;
- Are already in receipt of Arts Council funding for the activities for which they are applying;
- Have submitted an application for more than one strand of ADC ;
- Are in undergraduate education during September 2020 – August 2021.
For more information, visit http://www.artscouncil.ie/Funds/Arts-and-Disability-Connect/