Deadline: 6 June 2017
Australia Council for the Arts, Australian Government, is currently seeking applications for its Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund to support performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia by providing funding towards the net touring costs.
Grants are available to help support the net touring costs required for a national tour.
There is no limit on the amount of funding available. Grants are available for:
- interstate net touring costs, including freight, transport, accommodation and travel payments outside of your home state
- a contribution towards tour expenses.
- Applications are accepted from both individuals and organisations.
- Applicants can’t apply for:
- projects where the performers and artistic personnel are not paid at Award rates
- projects that are to tour an international production
- touring projects that only include capital city or metropolitan presentations
- touring projects that do not include three or more interstate locations
- touring projects that only include presentations in schools
- tour dates that have already taken place
- projects with a budget in surplus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form available in the given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund.