Deadline: 27 April 2018
Cultural Protection Fund (CPF) is currently inviting applicants for its Small Grant Program to help create sustainable opportunities for social and economic development through building capacity to foster, safeguard and promote cultural heritage in conflict-affected countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Fund will support efforts to keep cultural heritage sites and objects safe, as well as supporting the recording, conservation and restoration of cultural heritage. It will also provide opportunities to local communities for training and education, enabling and empowering them in the long term to value, care for and benefit from their cultural heritage.
Areas of Interest
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- archaeological sites and monuments;
- collections of objects, books or documents in museums, libraries or archives;
- historic buildings;
- cultural traditions such as stories, festivals, crafts, music, dance and costumes;
- histories of people, communities, places and events;
- the heritage of languages and dialects; and
- people’s memories and experiences (often recorded as ‘oral history’).
Applicants to the Small Grants funding stream may apply for grants up to £100,000 for projects lasting up to two years.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applications must relate directly to one or more of the Fund’s current target countries:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Cultural Protection Fund is designed with applications from UK-registered organisations in mind; however, any organisation may apply.
- Sole traders are not eligible to apply.
- Applications must be submitted by one lead applicant organisation with up to eight partner organisations.
- Lead applicant organisations based outside the target countries must deliver the project in partnership with at least one partner organisation based within the Fund’s target countries.
- Applications must demonstrate intent to benefit one or more of the Fund’s 12 target countries as their main aim.
- The Cultural Protection Fund is targeted at areas in conflict-affected countries (mentioned above) where the need is greatest, the risks are lowest and the potential benefits are highest.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
To confirm suitability, applicant organisations must first complete online Expression of Interest form via given website.
For more information, please visit Small Grant Program.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.