Deadline: 29 July 2019
The Arts Council Malta is seeking applications for its “Cultural Export Fund (CEF) Travel Grants Program” to support the mobility of artists and cultural operators to explore, to develop skills, to build networks, and to engage in international collaborations.
Each project may be allocated a maximum of EUR 2,000.
- The Grant will support 100% of the costs to implement the mobility project. These may include any of the following:
- Travel (Economy class)
- Standard accommodation
- Participation fees (for festivals, conferences, fairs, showcases, networking sessions, or residencies)
- Insurance and Visa
- Individuals and/or organisations are eligible to apply for the grants.
- The grants address the outgoing mobility of artists and cultural operators for one or more of the following reasons:
- Artists’/writers’ residencies;
- “Go-see” or short-term exploration;
- Participation in festivals, showcases, networking sessions, conferences;
- Partner search for exchanges and collaborations
- Artistic merit, relevance and development
- International engagement
- Management and Finance
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Malta
For more information, please visit https://www.artscouncilmalta.org/funds/cultural-export-fund/travel-grants