Deadline: 24 March 2017
The Heritage Council is seeking applications for its Community Heritage Grant 2017 to support a wide range of heritage projects throughout the country.
The scheme aims to:
- promote appreciation and enjoyment of heritage, to make a lasting difference to heritage, people and communities.
- reach out to new audiences and make heritage accessible to people with special needs, young adults and minorities, for example.
- The Heritage Council has allocated 2700,000 to this scheme in 2017.
- The most applicants may ask for is 75% of the funding of the total project expenditure, up to a maximum of 210,000.
Types of Project
- Community/NGO-led surveys and audits
- Community/NGO-led conservation reports and plans
- Community/NGO-led conservation works
- Projects and initiatives specifically designed for National Heritage Week
- Other project ideas that support community efforts to educate about and manage heritage
The Council will give priority to applications from:
- not-for-profit voluntary and community groups, and
- heritage-related non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
However, the scheme is open to:
- local authorities,
- statutory organisations,
- academic institutions, and
- private companies.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Ireland
For more information, please visit Community Heritage Grant 2017.