Deadline: 15 June 2017
- Applicants can apply for a grant of more than £100,000.
- The application process is in two rounds.
- The program fund projects that make a lasting difference for heritage, people and communities in the UK.
- The focus of the project will be on the work or activity that:
- is defined at the outset;
- has not yet started;
- will take no more than five years to complete;
- will contribute to achieving the outcomes they describe.
- The assessment process is competitive and they cannot fund all of the good-quality applications that they receive. As a guide, the following are unlikely to win support:
- Under this programme, the Heritage Lottery Fund will consider applications from:
- not-for-profit organizations;
- partnerships led by not-for-profit organizations.
- If applicants are applying as a partnership, applicants will need to nominate a lead applicant. The lead applicant should provide a signed partnership agreement showing the involvement of each partner and how the project will be managed.
- If private owners or for-profit organizations are involved in a project, the fund expects public benefit to be greater than private gain.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Heritage Grants.