Deadline: 25 April 2018
Nordic Culture Point is currently seeking applications for its Volt program that aims to make young people interested in each other’s arts, culture and language.
Volt is a culture and language programme for children and young people. The target group consists of persons under the age of 25 in the Nordic region.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The support application may cover EUR 10,000 – 70,000.
- At least 30% of the funding must come from another source, and may consist of in-kind financing, that is, voluntary work or similar.
Funding can be applied to for projects which target children and young people up to the age of 25, which focuses on the target group’s cultural and artistic creativity and participation. Funding is granted for all areas of the artistic culture such as film, literature, drama, visual arts and cultural heritage etc. – provided that all other criteria has been fulfilled. For example, the projects may entail:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- production of works, projects or other initiatives that require a creative process
- plans which enable exchange and long-term cooperation for the project’s target group (persons up to 25 years)
- activities which create dialogue, discussion and debate on the Nordic languages, art and culture based on the perspective of children and young people.
- Everyone within the field of culture and education can apply, provided that the project meets the programme’s criteria. Applicants can be:
- organisations, groups, institutions and associations
- In order to receive funding from Volt, the project should be based on cooperation between at least three Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden or the Åland Islands). Furthermore, the project should be conducted in one or several of these countries.
- It is not necessary for the applicants to be young, but they should have experience of working with the target groups.
- The applicants should reside in the Nordic region, but it is not necessary for applicants to have Nordic nationality.
- The project may have partners who do not reside in the Nordic region, but the programme cannot defray costs associated with them.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Volt.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.