Deadline: 4 March 2019
Nordic Culture Point is seeking applications for its Culture and Art Programme to support Nordic cooperation within art and culture. Applicants can apply for funding for a project with artistic and/or cultural quality which promotes a multifaceted and sustainable Nordic region.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The programme grants support to projects within all areas of art and culture, in all project phases: preliminary work, production, presentation and dissemination. However, applicants cannot apply for funding for activities which have already been conducted.
Applicants can apply for support for projects that invest in cultural and artistic productions and creative work as well as to organise and implement projects that develop skills within the field of art and culture. Support can be granted for all types of costs that are directly associated with the project.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The projects can entail:
- creation or dissemination of works, projects and initiatives that require a creative process
- creation of meeting places between artists/cultural bodies and the public
- development and dissemination of knowledge and/or work methods
- organising discussions and debates, as well as seminars and workshops
Applicants cannot apply for funding for:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- tours with already existing works or productions
- running costs of institutions or other activities
- basic financing of projects which run for several years – such as ongoing costs for an annual festival
- productions of works without the active involvement of partners other than artists themselves, e.g. solo performances or album recordings.
- film and TV productions, productions of computer games and book publishing.
- projects that are part of an education or training course
- commercial activities that aim to generate a financial profit
- projects outside the artistic or cultural area, for example, sports events.
- projects which have already started before the decision on support by us has been approved and dispatched
- activities that have already been completed. At the earliest, activities that are supported by the programme may begin 10 weeks after the application deadline.
- Projects can be granted:
- up to EUR 7,000 with full financing
- up to EUR 40,000 with at least 30% co-financing
- up to EUR 100,000 with at least 50% co-financing
- Therefore this means that the grant from the Culture and Art Programme can cover between 50 – 100% of the project’s total costs, depending on the size of the applied grant.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Everyone who is active within the field of art and culture can apply, provided that the project fulfils the programme’s criteria and the cooperation includes minimum three countries, of which two are Nordic, that is, either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, the Åland Islands, the Faroe Islands and/or Greenland.
- Applicants can be:
- organisations, institutions and companies
- It is neither necessary for the applicants to live or work in the Nordic region. Furthermore, it is neither necessary for the person or members of the group to have Nordic nationality, as long as the Nordic dimension of the project is fulfilled in other ways.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.nordiskkulturkontakt.org/en/grants/about-the-grant-programmes/culture-and-art-programme/