Deadline: 19 July 2019
The Scholarship covers any visual arts, this includes art forms such as painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, photography, video, film-making, design, crafts, and architecture.
One Young World will offer this Fellowship to 1 visual artist using their craft to promote positive impact. The opportunity will offer fully-funded sponsorship to attend the OYW 2019 Summit and join the 1 month long residency programme in France.
Art is not passive, stationary, or two-dimensional. It is a universal vehicle for unbridled expression, empathy, and social change. For this scholarship they are seeking the next generation of artists following in the footsteps of Michelangelo Pistoletto, Fabrice Hybert, Joseph Beuys and Banksy, employing their art as a generator of social progress.
- One Young world summit in London
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 21 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019.
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- One-month Art residency in France
- The cost to travel to Bordeaux/Bergerac (Flights in economy).
- Accommodation in residency with other artists.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A £2000 grant to cover expenses for one month.
- Applicants must Provide their CV and art portfolio.
- They must have demonstrated a commitment to using art as a vehicle for positive impact.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-35 years old.
- They must be available to commit to attending the OYW Summit and the residency immediately after: 21 October – 25 November 2019.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://www.oneyoungworld.com/apply-oyw-art-fellowship