Deadline: 2 November 2018
SAHA is seeking applications to offer Grant for the Sustainability of the Independent Art Initiatives for the fifth time this year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Independent initiatives are critical actors, providing qualified and publicly accessible programs, fostering the careers of curators and emerging artists and contributing to art production development.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The association aims to contribute to the presence and visibility of contemporary art from Turkey and offers its support to artistic projects working in line with this vision.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The initiative must be a non-profit, non-commercial and independent organization,
- The initiative must have a permanent space of media,
- The initiative must run regular public and free programmes.
- Letter of intent (600 word max.),
- The foreseen annual activity report and calender for December 2018—December 2019,
- A forecast of the annual budget, and a list of sponsors/supporters of the organization (if any),
- Short summary/pitch abstract on the mission and vision of the independent art initiative (600 word max.),
- Short summary/pitch abstract on the recent activities of the independent art initiative (2017—2018),
- 2 images of the venue and 6 images related to the activities of the initiative,
- Biography of founder/s and the team of the independent art initiative,
- Contact information; telephone, address, email, website and/or blog.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Please send application via e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit SAHA.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.