Deadline: 2 November 2018
SAHA is seeking applications to offer Grant for the Sustainability of the Independent Art Initiatives for the fifth time this year.
Independent initiatives are critical actors, providing qualified and publicly accessible programs, fostering the careers of curators and emerging artists and contributing to art production development.
The association aims to contribute to the presence and visibility of contemporary art from Turkey and offers its support to artistic projects working in line with this vision.
- The initiative must be a non-profit, non-commercial and independent organization,
- The initiative must have a permanent space of media,
- The initiative must run regular public and free programmes.
- Letter of intent (600 word max.),
- The foreseen annual activity report and calender for December 2018—December 2019,
- A forecast of the annual budget, and a list of sponsors/supporters of the organization (if any),
- Short summary/pitch abstract on the mission and vision of the independent art initiative (600 word max.),
- Short summary/pitch abstract on the recent activities of the independent art initiative (2017—2018),
- 2 images of the venue and 6 images related to the activities of the initiative,
- Biography of founder/s and the team of the independent art initiative,
- Contact information; telephone, address, email, website and/or blog.
How to Apply
Please send application via e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit SAHA.