Deadline: 1 July 2018
PAS Canberra invites proposals for projects that strengthen and encourage support for the U.S. – Australian alliance. All programs must include an American element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of, or experience with, the U.S. – Australian alliance.
- Advancing U.S. – Australian cooperation on addressing 21st century challenges; including
- current global security challenges,
- free, fair, and reciprocal trade policies, and
- natural resource management;
- Increasing understanding of the depth and breadth of the U.S.-Australia economic partnership;
- Increasing understanding of the benefits of the U.S.-Australia security alliance;
- Providing younger Australians the opportunity to experience less well-known aspects of the United States through U.S. culture and arts programming.
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Australian:
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their application via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: United States and Australia
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy in Canberra.