Deadline: 1 August 2018
The U.S. Embassy New Zealand Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is seeking Statement of Interest (SOI) for its Public Diplomacy Grants Program that strengthen security and military cooperation and coordination, promote the mutual benefits of bilateral trade and investment, and deepen the relationships with Pacific communities, in New Zealand, Niue and the Cook Islands, based on our shared values and heritage.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Priority Program Areas
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- U.S. – NEW ZEALAND (INCLUDING NIUE AND THE COOK ISLANDS) BILATERAL RELATIONSHIP
- Programs that seek to explain U.S. policies, culture, and values to New Zealand, Niuean or Cook Island audiences, resulting in a positive impact on the bilateral relationship.
- REGIONAL SECURITY
- Programs that address issues of regional security, cybersecurity, non-proliferation, and countering violent extremism, as well as exchanges that promote multilateral cooperation and enhance stability in the Asia-Pacific region.
- ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Programs related to promoting trade, investment, economic integration and responsible commercial development in the region.
- PACIFIC ISSUES
- Programs related to addressing challenges specific to the Pacific/Oceanic region, such as maritime and polar affairs, infrastructure, educational development, health and wellness, and technology.
- Total available funding: $350,000.
- Award amounts: Awards may range from a minimum of $500.00 to a maximum of $100,000.00.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S., New Zealand, Niue, and the Cook Islands:
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their project and budget Statement of Interest (SOI) via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy New Zealand.