The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria through the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the Republic of Armenia has announced a procedure for acceptance and selection of project proposals that will be implemented with grants within the official development assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria 2021.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The priority areas and directions for implementation of projects on the territory of the Republic of Armenia are:
- Strengthening democratic institutions and the rule of law, affirming the principle of good governance;
- Protecting and guaranteeing the rights of women, children, people with disabilities and other vulnerable groups;
- Promoting sustainable economic development and entrepreneurship by improving the capacity of institutions and / or organizations supporting the development of small and medium-sized businesses;
- Providing inclusive and quality education;
- Promoting sustainable cultural tourism.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- strengthening the administrative and expert capacity of the Armenian institutions committed to the protection of human rights, the rule of law and good governance;
- affirmation of the good name and international authority of Bulgaria;
- raising the awareness of Armenian citizens about their rights;
- use of the cultural tourism sector as one of the opportunities for economic development;
- ensuring access to modern, quality and inclusive education.
- central and municipal administration, representatives of the Armenian institutions;
- representatives of various social and minority groups, vulnerable categories of persons (children with disabilities, migrants, the elderly);
- young men, girls and young women; pupils and students receiving education in various educational institutions;
- young women entrepreneurs with ambition to create or develop their own business;
- representatives of the civil sector and non-governmental organizations.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- better governance leading to sustainable and inclusive social development;
- increased awareness of Armenian citizens about their rights and the opportunities provided in Armenian law for their protection;
- enriched positive image and visibility of Bulgaria in Armenia;
- strengthened administrative and expert capacity of the Armenian institutions committed to the protection of human rights, the rule of law and good governance;
- realized access to modern, quality and inclusive education;
- increased level of participation of young people and women in the socio-economic and political life in Armenia.
- The minimum allowable value of a project is BGN 5,000.
- The recommended maximum value of a project is:
- for projects whose main purpose is the supply of goods and / or provision of services – up to BGN 70,000;
- for projects whose main purpose is to carry out repair and / or construction activities – up to BGN 270,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- be lawful and comply with the principles of accountability, economy, efficiency, effectiveness and transparency;
- be made against the necessary supporting documents – invoices or other documents with equivalent probative value;
- be within the value of the project;
- not be funded by another project, program or any other financial scheme arising from the national budget, the EU budget or another donor.
- Primary and secondary budget managers – legal entities of the Republic of Armenia;
- International and local non-governmental organizations;
- Municipalities and their associations;
- Educational, health and social institutions;
- International humanitarian organizations.
For more information, visit https://www.mfa.bg/embassies/armenia/news/25161
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.