The U.S. Embassy Jakarta Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications for funding through the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) to carry out an individual project to preserve cultural heritage in Indonesia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The AFCP Small Grants Competition supports the preservation of cultural sites, cultural objects and collections, and forms of traditional cultural expression in developing countries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Appropriate project activities may include:
- In the case of cultural sites: conservation of an ancient or historic building, preservation of an archaeological site, or documentation of cultural sites in a region for preservation purposes
- In the case of cultural objects and collections: conservation treatment for an object or collection of objects from a museum, site, or similar institution—that include, but are not limited to, archaeological and ethnographic objects, paintings, sculpture, manuscripts, and general museum conservation needs; needs assessment of a collection with respect to its condition and strategies for improving its state of conservation; inventory of a collection for conservation and protection purposes; the creation of safe environments for storage or display of collections; or specialized training in the care and preservation of collections
- In the case of forms of traditional cultural expression: documentation and audiovisual recording of traditional music, indigenous languages and dance forms for broad dissemination as the means of teaching and further preserving them, or support for training in the preservation of traditional applied arts or crafts in danger of extinction
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Awards may range from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $200,000
- Total Available Funding: $2.7 million (estimated worldwide)
- Length of Performance Period: 12 to 60 months
The following entities are eligible to apply:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Foreign Institution of Higher Education
- Foreign Organization
- Foreign Public Entity
- U.S. Non-Profit Organization (501(c)(3))
- U.S. Institution of Higher Education
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327284