Deadline: 30 June 2017
Applications are open for the “2017 Seif Awards” with an aim to follow on its tradition to celebrate and promote innovation drivers for change at national and international level.
The seif Awards for Social Entrepreneurship rewards ventures, applying innovative business ideas to current social and/or environmental problems.
A total of 50.000 CHF in cash prize is available to be divided among the winners of each of the following five categories:
- Award for Integration and Prevention
- Award for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Award for Future Trends
- Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- Applicants can win CHF 10’000 for your enterprise
- The awardees as well as the finalists receive increased visibility by the public both through media presence as well as the publication in the seif Awards brochure 2017
- The seif Awards have a highly recognised selection process and can be used as a quality label of your enterprise before foundations, corporate partners and potential impact investors
- Opportunity to increase network and meet potential impact investors
- Social enterprises from all over Europe and in all sectors are invited to apply.
- Applicants can submit their application in English or German.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
For more information, please visit 2017 Seif Awards.