Deadline: 27 May 2020
Nominations are now open for 2020 iF Social Impact Prize to support projects that contribute to society.
Applicants are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of their time and help to improve conditions applicants CSR projects or active support for a specific aspect of society.
- End poverty
- End hunger
- Healthy lives
- Quality Education
- Gender equality
- Water and sanitation
- Clean energy
- Economic growth
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Reduce inequality everywhere
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Sustainable consumption
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
The prize money of EUR 50,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
If applicants apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, applicants can benefit from many advantages which help to boost their project:
- Application is free of charge
- Project will be permanently published in the iF WOLRD DESIGN GUIDE.
- Project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design-interested public.
- Applicants can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
- Applicants can update their project with latest videos, photos or news.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Applicant’s project should already be established and applicant can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted.
For more information, visit https://ifworlddesignguide.com/awards/participate/if-social-impact-prize