Deadline: 15 May 2018
Nominations are open for 9th Spirit of Humanity Awards that is an excellent platform for charitable organizations to showcase their work and receive recognition and feedback from CSR professionals, industry leaders and other esteemed jury members.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This is the philosophy which inspired the inception of Spirit of Humanity as a recognition and reward platform for exemplary contributions made towards the society.
Over the years, Spirit of Humanity has expanded its scope to become a national-level platform for collaboration, capacity building, rewards and recognition within the social sector in India. Thought leaders from corporate, government, academia, social and CSR sectors unite at Spirit of Humanity for rendering their knowledge & expertise in evaluating the social impact created by participating organizations.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Up to 3 Crore INR
- Above 3 Crore INR
- Social Impact Award
- Social Innovative Award
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Zonal Winner
- National Winner
- Cash Prize of Rs. 1 Lakh
- Zonal Winner
- Interface with domain experts
- Exposure of applicant’s work to the Jury
- Volunteering opportunities
- Capacity Building
- Knowledge sharing
- Scope to expand programs based on best practices
- Mentoring & guidance by corporate and academia
- Cross fertilization of ideas & expertise
- Meet CSR Heads and share the organization’s work
- Partnership opportunities
- Contest for national-level recognition of applicant’s work
- PR opportunities-InHouse & Media coverage
- For NGOs qualifying to the National Round , Americares provides
- Travel expense for two travelers (3 Tier AC coach)
- Stay Expense (up to INR 3000/- for only one night and up to two members) In case the participants are each a male and a female, the accommodation is reimbursed for two rooms – INR 3000/- per room.
- Local Allowance – INR 500/-
- NGOs, charitable organizations and trusts registered in India on or before 1st April 2015
- National Winners in the last three years are not eligible to apply. However, Finalists from previous years can apply.
- An organisation can apply and nominate only in one category.
- In cases when one organization nominates itself in more than one award sector, the award management team will consider only the first application for the Awards
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The Awards management reserves all rights to consider only one entry per organization and disqualify the rest.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit 9th Spirit of Humanity Awards.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.