Deadline: 30 June 2016
Applications are open for the 2016 Social Entrepreneurship Impact & Finance (seif) Awards that support innovative business ideas that address social and environmental problems. The seif Awards represent the largest business plan competition in German speaking Europe.
The seif Awards seeks to support companies with an impact in society by providing them with the right tools and networks.
- Award for Integration and Prevention
- Award for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Award for Future Trends
- Award for Social Entrepreneurship
Each prize winner will be awarded of CHF 10’000.
- The seif Awards are open to social enterprises from all over the world.
- Apply for the seif Awards if you and your team lead an enterprise that creates social impact, and is supported by a sustainable business model.
- Applicants can submit their application in English or German.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit seif Awards 2016.