Deadline: 30 August 2016
Applicants are invited to apply for 2016 Anzisha Media Prize in order to honour young media professionals devoted to telling the stories of Africa’s youth entrepreneurs. The Prize will award media articles, broadcasts or blogs that are prominent for their attention to youth entrepreneurship and quality of content.
- The winners will receive an all-expenses paid trip to an African city of their choice, where they will cover a story on the successes of youth entrepreneurship.
- The top three finalists will win an all-expenses paid trip to the Anzisha Prize Award Ceremony, held in South Africa in October 2016.
- Winners will be offered a chance to be a part the Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum offered to the young Anzisha entrepreneurs for 2016 as well as the opportunity to host a seminar during the Anzisha Week Entrepreneurial Leadership Training.
- Applicants should be nationals of an African country and work on the African continent.
- Applicants should be within the ages 15- 30.
- Applicants should have a strong track record of work within chosen media in reporting on youth entrepreneurship.
- Applicants should have access to a platform where their work has been/is published or broadcasted.
- Submitted portfolio of work should be within chosen popular media, which includes print and online publications as well as radio and television broadcasts.
- Submitted portfolio of work must be within the youth entrepreneurship theme.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit 2016 Anzisha Media Prize.