Deadline: 31 August 2016
- transmit the values of respect, non-discrimination and equality through education
- include everyone in educational processes
- From education to action for human rights
- Education as a place to practice democracy
- Education as a process of linking with communities, families, schools, the media etc.
- All different – all equal, through education
- Education for combating hate speech online
- Human rights education in an era of challenges for human rights
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- First Prize is a cash voucher of €300 and participation in the 3rd Compass Human Rights Education Forum.
- Second Prizes – participation in a cash voucher of €100 and participation in the 3rd Compass Human Rights Education Forum.
- Third Prizes – participation in the 3rd Compass Human Rights Education Forum.
- Anyone aged between 13 and 30 and residing in the member states of the European Cultural Convention (mentioned below).
- Each contestant may submit up to three photos or illustrations.
- Each photo or illustration submitted must be accompanied by a description of maximum 200 characters, including a title for the photo or illustration.
- The description can be submitted in English or French.
How to Submit
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- All submissions must be original work of the candidate.
- All submissions must be submitted via the Facebook page through the given website.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a caption of maximum 200 words including the title of the photo or illustration.
- All submissions must be made in JPEG. / JPG. / PNG. and should be no smaller than 6MB
- All submissions must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden , Switzerland, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit 3rd Human Rights Education Forum.