Deadline: 31 August 2016
- transmit the values of respect, non-discrimination and equality through education
- include everyone in educational processes
- From education to action for human rights
- Education as a place to practice democracy
- Education as a process of linking with communities, families, schools, the media etc.
- All different – all equal, through education
- Education for combating hate speech online
- Human rights education in an era of challenges for human rights
- First Prize is a cash voucher of €300 and participation in the 3rd Compass Human Rights Education Forum.
- Second Prizes – participation in a cash voucher of €100 and participation in the 3rd Compass Human Rights Education Forum.
- Third Prizes – participation in the 3rd Compass Human Rights Education Forum.
- Anyone aged between 13 and 30 and residing in the member states of the European Cultural Convention (mentioned below).
- Each contestant may submit up to three photos or illustrations.
- Each photo or illustration submitted must be accompanied by a description of maximum 200 characters, including a title for the photo or illustration.
- The description can be submitted in English or French.
How to Submit
- All submissions must be original work of the candidate.
- All submissions must be submitted via the Facebook page through the given website.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a caption of maximum 200 words including the title of the photo or illustration.
- All submissions must be made in JPEG. / JPG. / PNG. and should be no smaller than 6MB
- All submissions must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden , Switzerland, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit 3rd Human Rights Education Forum.