Deadline: 30 May 2016
Thomson Reuters in partnership with Venture Capital For Africa (VC4A) are accepting applications for its Africa Startups Challenge 2016, with an aim to empower Africa’s success by providing government, financial, academic and business solutions that have helped move from aid-based economies to self-sustaining, knowledge-based economies.
- Agri-tech (including land administration)
- Big data analytics
- Digital government
- Internet of Things
- Mobile technology
- Supply chain
- The Challenge will provide you with the opportunity at a potential partnership with a global financial services and professional information company.
- Increase visibility for your startup by being showcased on our global investment platform called Eikon.
- Opportunity to attend the Thomson Reuters Africa Summit 2016.
- Cash prize for the winning startup.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application forma via given website.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit Africa Startups Challenge.