Deadline extended till 28 February 2017
The British Council is seeking applicants for its IELTS Prize 2016/17 that is awarded to high-calibre individuals with the motivation to develop their career, and who demonstrate the potential to contribute to society what they have gained from their undergraduate or postgraduate study experience.
The IELTS Prize enables students to study any chosen course in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme of a higher institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
- Local Prizes: Three prizes will be awarded (please refer to your country page for prize amount in local currency)
- Regional Prizes
- Grand Prize: First year of tuition fee up to £40,000
- Second Prize: £10,000
- Third Prize: £5,000
- Be a permanent resident of one of the countries in the East Asia region (mentioned below).
- Begin undergraduate or postgraduate study in or outside your home country in academic year 2017/18
- Attend a higher educational institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements
- Register for an IELTS test with the British Council on or after 1 April 2016 and be able to provide a valid IELTS score in the application form
- Have a minimum band score of 6 in each of the four component parts of the test
- Be able to provide an acceptance letter from the attending institution by 30 June 2017
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit British Council IELTS Prize.