Nominations are currently open for the WeWork Creative Awards 2017 to recognize and reward those who are thinking in new ways, building fresh projects, and achieving real change around the world.
WeWork has always called itself the platform for creators. A platform can provide support, it can provide a forum for discussion, action, or creation, and a platform can be foundation for a certain set of beliefs or principles.
WeWork believes as the nature of work changes, more and more people are pursuing careers with intention. The Creator Awards is a way to celebrate those leading the way.
- The Incubate Prize: $36K – $72K
- The Launch Prize: $72K – $180K
- The Scale Prize: $180K – $360K
The Contest is open only to:
- Individuals or
- For an organization, an officer or representative, who is both a permanent legal resident of and above the legal drinking age (a “Contestant”) in either
- the jurisdiction in which their organization is located, or if the Contestant does not have an organization address,
- the jurisdiction in which their permanent address is located (“Home Country”). Employees of Sponsor and/or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members or household members are not eligible to participate in or win the Contest.
Deadlines occur on a rolling basis throughout the year as follows:
- Washington, DC and Philadelphia on March 28, 2017 in DC: Applications due by March 17, 2017
- Detroit and Chicago on May 25, 2017 in Detroit: Applications due by May 4, 2017
- Texas and Southern California in June in Austin: Applications due by June 1, 2017
- Mexico in September in Mexico City: Applications due by August 24, 2017
- Germany in October in Berlin: Applications due October 3, 2017
- Israel in October in Tel Aviv: Applications due by October 3, 2017
- New York/Nationals on November 30, 2017 in NYC: Applications due by November 1, 2017
How to Apply
Nominations must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: US, Mexico, Germany, Israel
For more information, please visit The Creator Awards.