Deadline: 30 April 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for Collaborative Awards in Science to promote the development of new ideas and speed the pace of discovery.
The scheme fund teams of researchers, consisting of independent research groups, to work together on the most important scientific problems that can only be solved through collaborative efforts.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- research expenses directly related to applicants proposal
- materials and consumables
- access charges
- research management and support costs
- travel and subsistence
- overseas allowances
- fieldwork expenses
- inflation allowance
- publication costs
- clinical research costs
- other costs
A Collaborative Award can be up to £4 million and last for up to five years.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants can apply for a Collaborative Award if applicant are part of a team of researchers who want to work together on an important scientific problem that requires a collaborative approach.
- Each applicant in their team must:
- be essential to the proposed collaborative research
- bring different expertise to the research question
- have proven research experience in their field and in collaborative research
- be leading their own research groups.
- All applicants must be based at eligible organisations. Applicants can all be based in the same or in different organisations.
- The lead applicant must be based in the UK, Republic of Ireland, or a low- or middle-income country. Other applicants can be based in the same or different countries anywhere in the world.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/collaborative-awards-science
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.