Deadline: 27 July 2016
The Green Alley Award, Europe’s first start-up competition, is inviting participants with a brilliant idea in the green and circular economy sector.
The first start-up award will recognize promising business ideas that contribute to building a circular economy and improving the waste and recycling industry.
Awards and Benefits
Beside beautiful upcycled award trophy, the one and only Green Alley Award winner receives up to 30,000 Euros in cash and services:
- a cash prize of 7000 €
- rent-free space in our coworking space in Berlin for six months
- customized one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies or Organizational development)
- the possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator programme
- the possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment
All the finalists:
- are invited to the final in Berlin
- will receive advice from our experts and experienced start-ups during our workshop in Berlin
- will get networking opportunities and new business contacts in the environmental industry
- will pitch in front of our Jury and international audience
Startups from all around the world interested in entering the European market are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be:
- An eco-entrepreneur or green start-up who wants to tackle the global waste challenge
- A founder with a rough idea or a small business just starting to grow
- From the background having business ideas related to waste.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill an online application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit Green Alley Award 2016.