Deadline: 5 April 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for its Stephen Lloyd Awards to help create success by finding and nurturing innovative ideas and projects that can lead to practical, sustainable social change.
The Awards’ Committee is particularly interested in supporting ideas that address social problems at a systemic level.
The heart of the awards is the bringing together of experts that can deliver practical, free support to shortlisted candidates as well as award winners. In addition, funding of up to £20,000 will be made available to support award winners in developing their initiatives. At the shortlist stage the awards will make up to ten awards of up to £2,000 to assist candidates to further develop their ideas.
- Anyone resident in the UK, or any organisation or charity established in the UK that has an innovative idea seeking to address a problem systemically, can apply.
- All projects must be for exclusively charitable purposes (according to the laws of England and Wales).
- They accept applications from:
- UK charities running projects in the UK.
- UK charities that will run or oversee and take responsibility for a project abroad.
- Other established UK non-profit and social enterprise entities that will run or oversee and take responsibility for a project in the UK or abroad.
- Individuals resident in the UK who are in the process of establishing a UK charity, non-profit or social enterprise, which will receive any grant awarded and oversee the relevant project.
Who Cannot Apply:
- They do not accept applications from individuals resident outside the UK or organisations registered or located outside the UK.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.stephenlloydawards.org/guidelines/