Deadline: 10 November 2016
Entries are open for FundsforNGOs “Great Proposals Contest 2016” that is open for local NGOs, international organizations and networks. The goal of the contest is to both showcase select proposals to FundsforNGOs users – thereby sharing best practices – as well as increase awareness of FundsforNGOs tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
The contest is simple and quick to participate. You only need to fill out a small application form and submit any of your previous proposals that have led to a successful grant.
Fundsforngos.org is making two $500 prizes available in two separate categories:
- Proposals successfully submitted by developing country NGOs.
- Proposals successfully submitted by developed country/international NGO.
Rules for Participation:
- Only proposals that led to funding of $1000 or more in the last 5 years from a government agency, foundation, company, or other organization (e.g. the UN or EC) are eligible for submission
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- Proposal can be of any length – but a 20 page maximum is recommended
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that proposals submitted were successful in attracting funding
- Proposals that did not result in funding over $1000 are not eligible
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network
- The proposal must be written in English
For more information, please visit this link.