Deadline: 30 April 2017
Applications are open for the Justice for Children Award, organized by Defence for Children International (DCI) and the World Organization Against Torture (OMCT), with the gracious support of the Loterie Romande with an aim to encourage academic research within European Universities on the obstacles and challenges that compromise the realization of children’s rights in justice systems.
The 2nd edition focuses on violence against girls in the justice system and the award ceremony will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, in May/ June 2017.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Promote the protection of children’s rights within justice systems.
- Encourage research on violence against children in justice systems.
The Justice for Children Award consists of:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- A monetary prize;
- The publication of the winning paper on the websites of DCI and OMCT;
- Participating in the award-winning ceremony as well as attending a session of a UN Human Rights mechanism and visit other relevant international.
- Applicants shall be students or former students enrolled in a Master’s programme in Europe (28 country members of the European Union, Switzerland and Norway):
- Students currently enrolled in a Master’s programme
- Master students that have graduated from a Master’s programme after 30 April 2016 and are currently not enrolled in an academic program
- Students and former students can submit a paper:
- Individually: one (1) applicant submits one (1) paper
- Jointly: a maximum of two (2) applicants jointly submit one (1) paper.
- Contestants must have read and agreed with the rules and regulations as laid down in this document.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants must download the application from via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK, Switzerland and Norway.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Justice for Children Award.