Deadline: 23 April 2017
Has your company made improvements that have made a lasting effect on your safety, sustainability or operational performance?
The DuPont Safety and Sustainability Awards 2017 celebrate organizations of all sizes from around the world that have found innovative ways of making an enduring difference to the safety and health of their workers, to the environment and to productivity.
With a growing world population, limited natural resources and consumers who take a greater interest in the provenance of goods, companies have had to come up with innovative approaches to the way they operate. By sharing their examples and recognizing their achievements, the Awards, sponsored by DuPont Sustainable Solutions, hope to drive change and promote best practice in safety, sustainability and operational excellence.
In 2017, the 13th DuPont Safety and Sustainability Awards will honor the most innovative projects that have achieved long-term benefits in three categories:
- The DuPont Safety Award for innovative solutions that have lead to significant, permanent advances in safety performance
- The DuPont Sustainability Award for lasting changes that benefit the environment
- The DuPont Operations Excellence Award for continuous, sustainable improvements in operating efficiencies and asset uptime, improved quality, consistency
- Consideration will be given to applications submitted by legal entities having executed an exemplary initiative in the field of safety, sustainability or operational excellence.
- Applications shall be programs, projects or contributions, containing important innovations or implementation of improvements focusing on safety, sustainability or operational excellence.
- The Jury will choose one winner per geographic region:
How to Apply
Interested entities must download the application forms available on the given website.
For more information, please visit DuPont Safety and Sustainability Awards.