Deadline: 1 July 2020
The International Catalan Institute for Peace (ICIP) has announced the call for nominations for the tenth edition of the ICIP Peace in Progress Award.
This Award aims to reward and publicly recognize individuals, organizations or institutions that have made a significant contribution toward promoting and fostering peace.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2020 consists of an honorary distinction, public recognition, a sculpture created by Adolfo Pérez Esquivel, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and a 6,000€ reward.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligible for this Award are natural and non-profit legal persons from around the world that have made an outstanding contribution to the construction and promotion of peace in Catalonia or in any other country.
- No award will be granted posthumously.
Who can submit Nominations
- Any natural or legal person can submit nominations to the ICIP Peace in Progress Award. Both self-nominated and third party candidates will be accepted.
- Nominations that were not successful in previous editions may be submitted again this year.
- Only a maximum of two applications per applicant will be accepted. If any applicant presents more than two applications, only the last two applications registered will count.
- The application can be registered in person at any administrative register of the Spanish state, and at an embassy or consulate outside Spain. The application can also be registered electronically, provided that a digital compatible certificate is available. Please check with ICIP well in advance of registration deadlines if you are submitting from abroad. Nomination of candidates by e-mail will not be accepted.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
When deciding upon which nominate is to be granted the ICIP Award, the Jury will particularly value the following aspects:
- The merits of the nominee based on the required documentation submitted and, if applicable, on additional publicly available documentation compiled by ICIP.
- The prolonged engagement and strong commitment of the nominee in the construction and promotion of peace at an international, national or local level.
- The intrinsic pertinence and relevance of the actions undertaken to promote the values explicitly highlighted by the call for nominations.
- The impact and influence of the nominee’s actions on society, communities or people in the international, national or local sphere.
- The recognized prestige of the individuals or legal entities that submit or endorse the candidacy.
For more information, visit http://icip.gencat.cat/en/actualitat/Noticia/Convocatoria-Premi-ICIP-2020-00001
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.