Deadline: 30 April 2017
The Jubilant Bhartia Foundation and Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship are seeking applications for its “Social Entrepreneur of the Year” (SEOY) Award 2017 for India in order to participate and share their innovation.
The Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award celebrates mature-stage social entrepreneurs and their organizations that implement innovative, sustainable and large-scale solutions to address poverty, indignity and the lack of basic services and resources in ‘Bottom of the Pyramid’ and ultra-poor communities.
- All Finalists will be invited to the World Economic Forum on India in New Delhi.
- This is a unique opportunity to connect with business executives, key government leaders, civil society members and media representatives of the region.
- The Winner(s) will also be announced at an Award Celebration in New Delhi.
- The registration fee, flight and lodging for all Finalists will be covered.
- Transformative Social Change
- Organizational Sustainability
- Proven Social and/or Environmental Impact
- Reach and Scope
- The Candidate as Ambassador
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit SEOY Award 2017.