Deadline: 13 April 2017
Applications are currently open for Prince’s CountrySide Fund, providing funding towards projects operating in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland that clearly contribute towards one or more of The Prince’s Countryside Fund’s objectives.
The program objectives include:
- improving the prospects of viability for family farm businesses
- sustaining rural communities and drive economic vibrancy
- supporting aid delivery in emergency and building resilience
Organisations can apply for a maximum of £50,000 (inclusive of VAT) of funding to a maximum period of three years.
Applications are accepted from:
- Community Benefit Society
- Community Interest Companies
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Not for profit organisations
- Social enterprises
- Unincorporated associations
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit The Prince’s CountrySide Fund.