Deadline: 30 September 2018
International Organization for Migration (IOM) has launched a call for Expressions of Interest for an Enterprise Development Fund (EDF) to support the economic recovery of Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Mosul.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The EDF aims to provide practical and relevant capital support to SMEs in Mosul. Support to selected SMEs should improve the growth capacity of the private sector and their ability to meaningfully create jobs.
The financial grant will be based on an evaluation of needs, the potential for job creation of the selected businesses, and a business plan
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
IOM intends to provide small business grants to up to 15 SMEs of up to $25,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
This call for proposals is open to SMEs that meet the following criteria:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Must have between 1 and 30 employees;
- Must operate within West Mosul, Nineveh governorate;
- Must operate in one of the following sectors: food processing and hospitality, construction; transport; or manufacturing
- Must have been operational prior to 2017 and can demonstrate a clear need associated with the battle to liberate Mosul from ISIS; and
- Must be owned and managed by an Iraqi.
Preference will be given to SMEs that integrate one or more of the following components:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Potential for the number of jobs created, relative to the grant request.
- Social impact, including in the environmental sector, and the participation of vulnerable groups, including displaced persons, returnees.
- Innovative and creative projects
- Are registered with the Nineveh Chamber of Commerce / Nineveh Chamber of Industry;
How to Apply
Expressions of Interest must be submitted at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Call for Expressions of Interest.