Deadline: 5 February 2020
Are you a change agent? Do you want to be a part of a business network of emerging leaders with a shared interest of working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe? If yes, then apply now to join the Swedish Institute Management Programme and learn more about responsible leadership and sustainable business.
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and explores how business can become become more focused on sustainability in the global economy.
In the programme applicant collaborate with the other participants to maximize their learning experience, creative thinking and how to lead value-driven change. The programme includes theoretical approaches, problem-solving using real business cases, interactive workshops and company visits.
SIMP will give applicants:
- A long-lasting network of leaders focused on sustainable business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Skills on how to make positive business impact
- Increased leadership competence with a focus on personal leadership
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and the public sector
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Module 1, 4-8 May 2020 in Sweden
- Module 2, 7-11 September 2020 in one of the selected countries in Northern Europe
- Module 3, 7-11 December 2020 in Sweden
- Applicants have previous leadership experience as a manager, team leader or project leader
- Applicants have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector where they are working closely with business development
- Applicants have a post-secondary education
- Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Applicants work in a company or organisation where applicant have a platform and large internal network and the possibility to influence through different change projects.
- Applicants are between 25-45 years old
- Applicants are a citizen/resident of Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Sweden and Ukraine
For more information, visit https://si.se/en/apply/leadership-programmes/swedish-institute-management-programme-northen-europe/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.