Program Grants will be awarded from the U.S. Venture/Schmidt Family Foundation (USV/SFF) to help the disadvantaged, improve the quality of people’s lives, and strengthen our communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Consideration is given to needs that fulfill the Foundation’s mission within the following impact areas:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Jobs & Economy
- Family Support & Social Connectedness
- Physical Health
- Psychological Health & Addiction
- Human Services
Program Grants will typically Fund
- Requests that demonstrate long-term results for a substantial number of people
- Organizations with clarity of mission and a strong focus on effective outcomes
- Organizations in good health, including financial stability, high caliber of staff and board
- Requests with support from a broad base of funding sources; U.S. Venture prefers not to be the sole funder of any one project or program
Typically Outside Program Grant Funding
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Grants to individuals or specific families, to underwrite conference expenses, or to fund medical procedures or research
- Events that occur before funding is awarded or previously incurred expenses
- Political organizations or causes
- Requests for support from schools or government agencies
- Annual meetings
- Religious organizations attempting to build membership or requiring specific religious affiliation for services rendered.
- Capital campaigns for schools, religious institutions, sports facilities and endowments
- Organizations outside the geographic footprint of U.S. Venture facilities and its team members
- Organizations eligible to receive grants from the USV/SFF are those determined by the IRS to be public charities, preferably those with 501(c)(3) status. The USV/SFF gives strong consideration to requests within giving guidelines that show documented support (email, letters of support, board membership, donor or volunteer activity) from a U.S. Venture team member or shareholder.
For more information, visit https://www.usventure.com/giving-back/us-venture-schmidt-family-foundation/program-grants/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.