Deadline: 30 June 2017
The Community Foundation for Ireland is currently inviting not for profit organisations working with children aged 0-6 with additional needs to express their interest in the Early Childhood Ireland National Pyjama Day Fund.
Pyjama Day is Early Childhood Ireland’s national fundraising day and this year their members all over Ireland organised Pyjama Days in their communities. The funds raised will now go to support children aged from birth to six years through grants distributed from the fund.
Grants will be up to €60,000 and they can be for projects taking place over one to three years.
- Grants will support:
- Organisations with a national remit only
- children with additional needs in their community or their early years setting
- proposals that are innovative and creative in design
- proposals which have a plan for mainstreaming over the duration of the proposal
- multiannual projects taking place over one to three years will be considered, subject to there being evidence of sustainability beyond the three year period
- Applications for the Early Childhood Ireland National Pyjama Day Fund will only be accepted from community and voluntary organisations that possess charitable aims, are not for profit, and are based in the Republic of Ireland. Applicant organisations must have a National Remit within the Republic of Ireland.
- Applicants should demonstrate:
- an identified need that can be addressed with this funding;
- a clear plan over 1 to 3 years and accompanying funding request;
- the intended outcomes including who will be the beneficiaries;
- a clear budget including any management costs to support project; and
- a commitment to publish yearly a short video for publication by ECI on the use of the funds
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Republic of Ireland
For more information, please visit National Pyjama Day Fund.