(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Foundation will Fund
The Foundation will consider funding:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Some, but not all, minor house renovations or items that improve the quality of life for the applicant and their family.
The Foundation does not Fund
The Foundation is not currently able to provide financial assistance for, and is not limited to:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Purchase of new or used vehicles or their modification
- Major house modifications
- Rent, mortgage payments, household utility expenses, general living expense
- Conferences, workshops, meetings
- Travel – both local and international
- Research and clinical trials
- You must be an Australian Citizen or an Australian permanent resident of at least 5 years to gain assistance from the Foundation;
- Have a recognised rare disease as identified on ORPHANET
- Have an Australian Medicare Card
- Have already made an application for Government funding assistance for the requested item, either State or Federal. e.g the NDIS
- The rare disease has been formally and officially diagnosed by a Paediatrician and/or a Geneticist.
- You have and can provide evidence of the diagnosis of the rare disease signed off by a Paediatrician or Geneticist.
- You have and can provide medical, health and other documentation or support material required as part of this Application.
For more information, visit https://www.stevewaughfoundation.com.au/grants/grant-guidelines/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.