Deadline: 1 June 2017
The BBC Children in Need is currently inviting charities and not-for-profit organizations for its Main Grants program to fund the projects that will make a difference in children’s lives to help prevent or overcome the effects of the disadvantages they face. Projects achieve these differences by either working directly with children or seeking to improve their social and physical environments.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Children and young people of 18 years and under experiencing disadvantage through:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation
- The Main Grants Program is for grants over £10,000 per year to support projects for up to three years.
- There is no upper limit for Main Grants but we make very few grants over £120,000 (or £40,000 per year) and most grants are for much less.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Not-for-profit organisations that work with disadvantaged children and young people of 18 years and under who live in the UK, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- Applicants currently having a Main Grant, as long as their funding is coming to an end within the next 12 months can apply for further Main Grant funding to keep running the same project, or on a different project, providing convincing evidence of the differences, grant has made to the lives of the disadvantaged children and young people they have worked with.
- Applicants currently having a Small Grant can also apply for a Main Grant as long as it is for work with a different group of children and young people.
How to Apply
Interested applicant can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Main Grants.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.