Deadline: 30 September 2017
Do you represent an association or an NGO working to improve children’s well-being? Are you undertaking a project aimed at promoting a balanced diet? If yes, then apply for the Bel Foundation’s Project.
The Bel Foundation, created by the Bel Group and its reference shareholder Unibel is seeking applications for its funding project to support initiatives on behalf of children and teens, with a particular emphasis on food and dietary issues.
The Bel Foundation’s mission consists of supporting projects from nonprofit organizations and charities all around the world.
- Combatting child malnutrition
- Supporting subsistence farming and market garden programs
- Building infrastructures related directly to feeding children and teens
- Educating and raising awareness about the components of a healthy and balanced diet
- Project must be based in one of the below mentioned countries where the Foundation operates
- Project must be specifically related to children (0-16 years of age)
- Structure must have a not-for-profit designation
- Grant must apply to actual implementation of an initiative and not to the association funding
- Project must be in line with long-term goals and have long-term durability
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Germany, Haiti, Netherlands, South Africa, Hong Kong, Poland, Algeria Hungary, French Polynesia, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Argentina, Iran, Qatar, Australia, Ireland, Democratic Republic of Congo, Austria, Italy Czech Republic, Belgium, Japan, Romania, Benin, Jordan, Russia, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Burkina Faso, Liberia, St. Lucia, Canada, Libyan, Senegal, China, Macedonia, Serbia, Comoros, Madagascar, Sierra Leone, Congo, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Morocco, Slovakia, Ivory Coast, Martinique, Slovenia, Croatia, Mauritius and Reunion, Sweden, Denmark, Mayotte, Switzerland, Egypt, Mexico, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Moldova, Taiwan, Spain, Montenegro, Turkey, Estonia, Nigeria, UK, Finland, Norway, Ukraine, France, New Caledonia, USA, Greece, New Zealand, Vietnam, Guadeloupe.
For more information, please visit The Bel Foundation.