Deadline: 10 February 2017
The CMA CGM Corporate Foundation for Children has launched a 2017 Call for Proposals for fifth edition to support projects aimed at improving the quality of life for ill children and children victims of trauma in France (Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur only) and in Lebanon.
- Access to basic learning through the maintenance or re-establishment in school
- Access to cultural, sporting and recreational activities adapted to children’s abilities
- Support in favor of equipment and facilities for the conservation or re-establishment of family relations
- Support in favor of equipment to improve the quality of life in children’s welcome centers and care facilities
- Access to specific and surgical care for children who cannot be treated in their countries.
Theme of the call for proposals: improving the lives of ill children and children victims of trauma
The amount of financial aid granted by the CMA CGM Corporate Foundation is between 5 000 and 30 000 Euros.
The CMA CGM Corporate Foundation only considers projects:
- Relating to the theme of the 2017 Call for proposals outlined above
- That will be implemented in the concerned territories of the Foundation (PACA region in France or Lebanon)
- Having filled a complete application before the deadline.
- The Foundation only considers projects offered and implemented by non-profit organizations of general interest.
- Projects initiated by individuals or related to individuals are not eligible.
- The beneficiaries of the projects are ill children or children victims of trauma aged 0 to 18.
- These include:
- Children suffering from a lasting disease, a chronic disease, an orphan disease or a rare disease
- Underprivileged children with no access to health care and suffering from health problems
- Children suffering from trauma (war, child abuse, sexual abuse, etc.), with psychological disorders.
The call for proposals concerns exclusively actions to be implemented:
- In France: In the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region
- In Lebanon: in all Lebanese regions.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: France and Lebanon
For more information, please visit 2017 Call for Proposals.