Deadline: 22 February 2017
The European Commission-Education and Training is seeking proposals from eligible organizations to promote development in the field of the integration of children and young people with migration background in school education.
The overall objective of this call is to support an EU-wide network of relevant organisations (policymakers, practitioners, researchers and stakeholders, including with migrant background) to promote co-operation, policy development and implementation at different governance levels and support the integration of children and young people with migration background in school education.
- Create and develop a sustainable and inclusive network to facilitate dialogue and co-operation among experts from policy, research and practice. The network should serve evidence-informed policy-making and promote collaboration amongst relevant stakeholders at different levels, including other networks and projects funded through EU programmes and /or having an European cooperation dimension;
- Analyse and co-create knowledge on the main challenges and policy approaches for ensuring inclusive education environments for children and young people with a migrant background, allowing them to succeed both in school and life and achieve their potential;
- Identify, share and promote good policy practice and stimulate innovation in policy development and policy experimentation at different governance levels. There should be specific focus on the involvement of national, regional and local stakeholders;
- Contribute to content development for European Commission’s dissemination tools, for example the School Education Gateway, an online platform for school education supported by the European Commission and especially the Toolkit for Schools. Contribute to follow-up initiatives in implementing the Migration Agenda.
- Disseminate results and recommendations within and beyond the network, and inform EU-level debate, including co-operation under Education and Training.
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of a network in 2017 is estimated at 300,000.00 EUR which will also be the maximum amount granted.
The call is open to entities or consortia of entities fulfilling the following conditions:
- The network should have partners from at least 15 countries. Eligible countries are the Erasmus+ programme countries (mentioned below).
- Only applications from legal entities established in one of the Erasmus+ programme countries are eligible. Also, the coordinating applicant has to be registered as a legal entity in one of the Erasmus+ programme countries. Actions may include Associate Partners from third countries, but the cost of their participation must be financed entirely by non-EU resources.
- Eligible applicants are associations, foundations and other similar national or international bodies; national education centres; ministries of education and/or training; higher education institutions and research centres.
- The applicant(s) must have had a legal personality for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission of applications and must be able to demonstrate their existence as a legal person.
- In case the application is submitted by several entities working together (consortium), the above criteria apply to all entities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Member States of the European Union (EU): Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.