Deadline: 14 April 2017
The Foundation raises funds to support national, provincial and local programs that provide sustainable physical activity opportunities for kids and remove some of the barriers currently holding children back from living a healthy life.
Grants of up to $10,000 will be considered.
- Organizations which qualify for a GoodLife Kids Foundation Grant:
- Canadian registered charity
- Other qualified donees as identified under the Income Tax Act (Canada) Example: municipalities, elementary schools
- Organizations receiving a grant from GoodLife Kids Foundation will be requested to provide the following:
- A final report at the end of the grant period regarding program outcomes related to goals identified in the initial application.
- A list or samples showing how GoodLife Kids Foundation has been recognized with the program.
- Program provides the opportunity for ongoing participation in physical activity, primarily focused on children ages 4 to 14 years.
- Program has a clear outcome related to increasing physical activity for children with a disability.
- Program takes place in Canada, excluding Quebec.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit the applications electronically via given website.
Eligibility Criteria: Canada
For more information, please visit GoodLife Kids Foundation Grant Program.