Deadline: 24 February 2017
GoodLife Kids Foundation raises funds to support national, provincial and local programs that provide sustainable physical activity opportunities for kids and remove some of the barriers currently holding children back from living a healthy life.
Funding Information: Requests of up to $10,000 will be considered.
- Program provides the opportunity for ongoing participation in physical activity , primarily focused on children ages 4 to 14 years
- Program has a clear outcome related to increasing physical activity for children with a disability
- Grants of up to $10,000 will be considered
- Program takes place in Canada, excluding Quebec
Organizations which qualify for a GoodLife Kids Foundation Grant:
- Canadian registered charity
- Other qualified donees as identified under the Income Tax Act (Canada). Example: municipalities, elementary schools
Organizations receiving a grant from GoodLife Kids Foundation will be requested to provide the following:
- A final report at the end of the grant period reflecting outcomes related to the goals identified in the original application
- Testimonials from participants/parents/teachers/leaders that we may share with our stakeholders – website, social media, print materials related to our grant program
- Photographs of participants taking part in the program that we may share with our stakeholders – website, social media, print materials related to our grant program
- A list or samples showing how GoodLife Kids Foundation has been recognized with the program
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit the applications electronically via given website.
Eligibility Criteria: Canada
For more information, please visit GoodLife Kids Foundation Grant Program.