Deadline: 1 April 2017
Nominations are open for World of Children Awards 2017 with an aim to provide funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children by discovering and elevating only the most effective change makers for children worldwide.
World of Children Award was created to recognize and elevate those selfless individuals who make a difference in the lives of children across the globe, regardless of political, religious or geographical boundaries. These courageous leaders recognize that children are the world’s most important asset.
World of Children Award honors these leaders and grants them funds to support the proven, sustainable, high-impact programs they have created for children. These Awards ensure that more children’s lives will be touched, improved and changed forever.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Award Categories and Information
- Education – minimum grant of $50,000
- Health – minimum grant of $50,000
- Humanitarian – minimum grant of $50,000
- Protection – minimum grant of $50,000
- Youth Award – minimum grant of $25,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Nominees must have full knowledge that they are being nominated.
- Nominees must be available to participate in the Annual Awards Ceremonies held in New York City, USA, if he or she is selected as an Honoree.
- Nominees must be nominated for one Award only. Individuals submitted for multiple categories will be disqualified.
- Nominees must have an existing nonprofit, not-for-profit, NGO, or charity organization in good standing. The organization must be able to receive grant funds if Awarded.
- Nominee must be the founder, co-founder, or visionary leader responsible for the organization’s success and growth.
- Only one individual from an organization can be nominated.
- Nominee’s organization must be entirely focused on helping children, especially vulnerable children.
- Nominees must do this work over and above their normal employment.
- World of Children Award excludes any work designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position.
- The organization of individuals nominated for the Education, Health, Humanitarian, or Protection Awards must have been registered as a nonprofit, not-for-profit, NGO, or charity organization for a minimum of 10 years.
- Individuals nominated for the Education, Health, Humanitarian, or Protection Awards must have been doing this work with their organization for a minimum of 10 years.
Specific Requirement for Youth Award Nominees:
- Youth Nominees can be nominated for the Youth Award only, and must be under the age of 21 by the nomination submission deadline to be eligible.
- The organization of individuals nominated for the Youth Award must have been registered as a nonprofit, not-for-profit, NGO, or charity organization for a minimum of 3 years.
- Individuals nominated for the Youth Award must have been doing this work with their organization for a minimum of 3 years.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can fill the nomination forms online via given website.
For more information, please visit World of Children Awards.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.